Posted to rec.woodworking

Default fs: TK Woodworker II

I have a thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II blade which I used to use on a
Shopsmith. I now have a cabinet saw with a regular Woodworker II. I'll
sell it for $45 plus shipping from Dayton, OH. Email me if you are
interested.

Rudy
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 02:21:03 GMT, Rudy Fichtenbaum
wrote:

I have a thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II blade which I used to use on a
Shopsmith. I now have a cabinet saw with a regular Woodworker II. I'll
sell it for $45 plus shipping from Dayton, OH. Email me if you are
interested.

Rudy

Does that by any chance have a Shopsmith 1.25" arbor hole?

Not that I need one as I have a TK WW II on my Shopsmith and it DOES
have a 1.25" hole, which would make it useless for anyone without a
Shopsmith.

Dave Hall
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I have a thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II blade which I used to use on a
Shopsmith. I now have a cabinet saw with a regular Woodworker II. I'll
sell it for $45 plus shipping from Dayton, OH. Email me if you are
interested.

Rudy

Does that by any chance have a Shopsmith 1.25" arbor hole?

Not that I need one as I have a TK WW II on my Shopsmith and it DOES
have a 1.25" hole, which would make it useless for anyone without a
Shopsmith.

Dave Hall

Dave,

Thanks for your question about my TK Woodworker II. It has a standard
5/8 hole so it can be used on any table saw. Shopsmith used to sell a
5/8 arbor in addition to its 1.25" arbor and I had the 5/8 arbor.

Rudy
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Bob is offline

Default TK Woodworker II

"Rudy Fichtenbaum" wrote in message
t...
I have a thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II blade which I used to use on a
Shopsmith. I now have a cabinet saw with a regular Woodworker II. I'll sell
it for $45 plus shipping from Dayton, OH. Email me if you are interested.

Rudy

Any hints as to how used the blade is? Has it ever been sharpened? Is it
sharp now?

Bob

New Woodworker Byrd Woodworking 64 April 9th 07 08:26 AM
Woodworker (UK) foggytown Woodworking 0 January 29th 07 06:03 PM
Did you know that as a woodworker... David Woodworking 23 November 24th 05 02:32 AM
Psychology of a woodworker Man In The Doorway Woodworking 88 November 9th 04 03:37 PM
I need a woodworker ... please Steve Woodworking 6 August 20th 03 06:45 PM