DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New woodworker (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/252395-new-woodworker.html)

Lee Michaels[_2_] June 5th 08 07:22 PM

New woodworker

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw yet, but
give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like the rest of
us.

Cute kid.

He's watching you, isn't he?

Victor De Long June 5th 08 07:25 PM

New woodworker

1 Attachment(s)

ChairMan June 5th 08 09:52 PM

New woodworker

In ,
Victor De Long spewed forth:
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw
yet, but give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like
the rest of us.

A chip off the old block?

Leon June 5th 08 10:12 PM

New woodworker

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
This is the newest woodworker to join this list.

My son, Lukas was born May 8. He can't quite reach the table saw yet, but
give him a little time and he'll be covered in saw dust like the rest of
us.

Very cool Victor and so your journey begins. I wish him great
accomplishments.

I see he is nursing that splinter in his thumb. ;~)

B a r r y June 5th 08 10:42 PM

New woodworker

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:52:53 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

A chip off the old block?

An offcut!

Victor De Long June 5th 08 11:12 PM

New woodworker

Gotta get him started early. I figure the first time he actually gets a
splinter or hits his thumb with a hammer we'll have to conspire to keep it
from mama if he ever wants to be allowed back into the shop again!

Buddy Matlosz June 6th 08 12:07 AM

New woodworker

"B a r r y" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:52:53 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

A chip off the old block?

An offcut!

Nah, that happens at the circumcision.

B.

B a r r y June 6th 08 12:18 AM

New woodworker

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 19:07:49 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"
wrote:

Nah, that happens at the circumcision.

Funny, but true!

asmurff June 6th 08 03:21 PM