Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Humidor

Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The humidor was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

Deb

Attached Thumbnails
Humidor-dscf1994-jpg  Humidor-dscf1995-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Dr. Deb wrote:
Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The humidor was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

Deb

Those hinges look like they would be difficult to install. Nice work.
Pictures a little large, though.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

The days of the digital watch are numbered.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Humidor - Resized for easier viewing

"Dr. Deb" wrote in message
Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The humidor was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

Attached Thumbnails
Humidor-dscf1994-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf1995.jpg (74.9 KB, 74 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Very nice, I like the placement of the challenge coins on the lid.

Upscale thank you for the resizing, what program do you use to do it. I use
Microsoft Digital Image which works pretty good.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Upscale" wrote in message

"Dr. Deb" wrote in message
Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The humidor
was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

asmurff wrote:
Very nice, I like the placement of the challenge coins on the lid.

Upscale thank you for the resizing, what program do you use to do it. I use
Microsoft Digital Image which works pretty good.

No need to find anything elaborate... you've already got what you need if you're
running Windows. Crank up Windows Explorer, go to the folder where you've got
your pictures stashed and right click on the ones you want to reduce. One of
the options that will pop up is "Resize Pictures". When you click on it you'll
see an addition file added to the bottom of your list with the same title and
(small) (medium) or whatever there.

Choose the smaller version to post in the newsgroup.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"asmurff" wrote in message
Upscale thank you for the resizing, what program do you use to do it. I

use
Microsoft Digital Image which works pretty good.

Fireworks

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In ,
asmurff spewed forth:

"Dr. Deb" wrote in message
Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The
humidor was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

If you're running XP install this powertoy(image resizer)

Attached Files
File Type: zip ImageResizerPowertoySetup.zip (212.3 KB, 69 views)

Humidor Dr. Deb Woodworking 0 June 5th 08 01:24 AM
Humidor Dr. Deb Woodworking 9 May 10th 08 05:16 PM
Humidor question Paul O. Woodworking 0 March 11th 08 02:06 AM
Making a humidor david Woodworking 5 June 12th 06 04:50 PM
Another humidor question for you humidor makers Paul O. Woodworking 4 June 24th 04 03:37 PM