Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
ChairMan ChairMan is offline

Default Humidor - Resized for easier viewing

In ,
asmurff spewed forth:
Very nice, I like the placement of the challenge coins on the lid.

Upscale thank you for the resizing, what program do you use to do it.
I use Microsoft Digital Image which works pretty good.

"Dr. Deb" wrote in message
Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The
humidor was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

If you're running XP install this powertoy(image resizer)

Attached Files
File Type: zip ImageResizerPowertoySetup.zip (212.3 KB, 69 views)