DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Humidor (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/252335-humidor.html)

Dr. Deb June 5th 08 01:34 AM

Humidor

2 Attachment(s)

Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The humidor was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

Deb

Gerald Ross[_2_] June 5th 08 10:02 AM

Humidor

Dr. Deb wrote:
Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The humidor was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

Deb

Those hinges look like they would be difficult to install. Nice work.
Pictures a little large, though.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

The days of the digital watch are numbered.

Upscale June 5th 08 11:21 AM

Humidor - Resized for easier viewing

2 Attachment(s)

asmurff June 5th 08 03:02 PM

Humidor - Resized for easier viewing

Very nice, I like the placement of the challenge coins on the lid.

Upscale thank you for the resizing, what program do you use to do it. I use
Microsoft Digital Image which works pretty good.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

Mortimer Schnerd, RN June 5th 08 04:17 PM

asmurff wrote:
Very nice, I like the placement of the challenge coins on the lid.

Upscale thank you for the resizing, what program do you use to do it. I use
Microsoft Digital Image which works pretty good.

No need to find anything elaborate... you've already got what you need if you're
running Windows. Crank up Windows Explorer, go to the folder where you've got
your pictures stashed and right click on the ones you want to reduce. One of
the options that will pop up is "Resize Pictures". When you click on it you'll
see an addition file added to the bottom of your list with the same title and
(small) (medium) or whatever there.

Choose the smaller version to post in the newsgroup.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

ChairMan June 5th 08 06:34 PM

Humidor - Resized for easier viewing

1 Attachment(s)
In ,
asmurff spewed forth:

"Dr. Deb" wrote in message
Project for a friend of mine who just got back from Iraq. The
humidor was
made as a Change of Command/Retirement present for his former unit's
commander.

If you're running XP install this powertoy(image resizer)