Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default Humidor - Resized for easier viewing

asmurff wrote:
Very nice, I like the placement of the challenge coins on the lid.

Upscale thank you for the resizing, what program do you use to do it. I use
Microsoft Digital Image which works pretty good.

No need to find anything elaborate... you've already got what you need if you're
running Windows. Crank up Windows Explorer, go to the folder where you've got
your pictures stashed and right click on the ones you want to reduce. One of
the options that will pop up is "Resize Pictures". When you click on it you'll
see an addition file added to the bottom of your list with the same title and
(small) (medium) or whatever there.

Choose the smaller version to post in the newsgroup.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com