Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Door are now on TV Cabinet

Thought you all might want to see what it looks like with the cabinet doors
on.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Attached Thumbnails
Door are now on TV Cabinet-tvcabinet8-jpg  Door are now on TV Cabinet-tvcabinet9-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"evodawg" wrote in message
Thought you all might want to see what it looks like with the cabinet
doors
on.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Looks good!

How did you end up solving the hinge hole problem?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

evodawg wrote:
Thought you all might want to see what it looks like with the cabinet doors
on.

Now that just looks sharp. You did a beautiful job.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

evodawg wrote:

Thought you all might want to see what it looks like with the cabinet
doors on.

Very nice looking. Cherry really takes paint well, doesn't it?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:
evodawg wrote:

Very nice looking. Cherry really takes paint well, doesn't it?

I think he used curly maple - see those ripples in the paint?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:

evodawg wrote:

Thought you all might want to see what it looks like with the cabinet
doors on.

Very nice looking. Cherry really takes paint well, doesn't it?

Its Poplar, thanks
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:

"evodawg" wrote in message
Thought you all might want to see what it looks like with the cabinet
doors
on.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Looks good!

How did you end up solving the hinge hole problem?

The 7/8" centering worked out fine. I just got a different base plate. Think
it was a 9mm. Full overlay on the end doors, Half overlay on the inside
doors. It all can be solved with the mounting plates. Although with the
full overlay, (outside door) I will move the hinge hole closer to the edge
next time.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

evodawg wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

evodawg wrote:

Thought you all might want to see what it looks like with the cabinet
doors on.

Very nice looking. Cherry really takes paint well, doesn't it?

Its Poplar, thanks

All the same, it's a very nice looking project.

/was just yankin' yer chain there

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Woodie wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
evodawg wrote:

Very nice looking. Cherry really takes paint well, doesn't it?

I think he used curly maple - see those ripples in the paint?

LOL
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"evodawg" wrote in message

Its Poplar, thanks
--

Did it make you poplar with the wife too?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"evodawg" wrote in message

Its Poplar, thanks
--

Did it make you poplar with the wife too?

You guys are just to funny, hahahaha No, it made me really poplar with the
customers wife though.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 5/2/08 7:01 PMMay 2, "evodawg" wrote:

Thought you all might want to see what it looks like with the cabinet doors
on.

It just gets better and better. Nice work.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 5/2/08 10:21 PMMay 2, "Woodie" wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
evodawg wrote:

Very nice looking. Cherry really takes paint well, doesn't it?

I think he used curly maple - see those ripples in the paint?

Or some of the bubinga that I saw a Rocklers - $60/bf

Stereo cabinet door dnoyeB Woodworking 5 February 18th 06 04:46 AM
cabinet door finish Emmy Dubbs Woodworking 4 March 25th 05 09:57 PM
Cabinet door template Dave Woodworking 3 January 29th 05 03:09 PM
Max size for cabinet door? gw Woodworking 7 December 16th 04 10:43 PM
Hinges For Cabinet Door Steve Almond UK diy 5 December 12th 03 10:44 PM