Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Fire wood is nice inside!

This was a piece of firewood... I wondered what was inside.
Here it is.
Tom

Attached Thumbnails
Fire wood is nice inside!-bookmatch2-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bookmatch1.jpg (129.5 KB, 29 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Tom Bunetta wrote:

This was a piece of firewood... I wondered what was inside.
Here it is.
Tom

What kind of wood? Looks really neat, what are you going to make?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 00:08:45 -0500, "Tom Bunetta"
wrote:

This was a piece of firewood... I wondered what was inside.
Here it is.
Tom

Nicely erotic.
Delve some more. Sure to be some more classics.

******

Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hi...
It was a piece of an oak limb... there were some bark inclusions, and I'll
have to experiment with tinting epoxy to fill the voids (more new ground).
It will become an inlay for a box or serving tray or something else
entirely.
This was more of a skill building exercise than a planned project.
I was leery of resawing something as thin as 3/8" and 9" wide 22" long; but
after a trip or two through the drum sander, I'm happy.
Tom

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...
Tom Bunetta wrote:

This was a piece of firewood... I wondered what was inside.
Here it is.
Tom

What kind of wood? Looks really neat, what are you going to make?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Honest.... I didn't TRY to do it!
Tom ;)

"Steve Turner" wrote in message