Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default tv stand

Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tvstand.JPG (95.0 KB, 60 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Joe" wrote in message
. net...
Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Not only looks good, but looks very functional.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

nice work and notice the grain pattern running through.
love it.
can you make me one?
jloomis
"Joe" wrote in message
. net...
Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"jloomis" wrote in message
nice work and notice the grain pattern running through.
love it.
can you make me one?
jloomis
"Joe" wrote in message
. net...
Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Thank you.

And yes, I can make you one. Toughest thing about the first is coming up
with plans, proportions, etc....

jc

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Joe wrote:

Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Very nice. I like the single board approach to the drawers...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller, Juneau, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Kevin Miller" wrote in message
Joe wrote:

Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Very nice. I like the single board approach to the drawers...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller, Juneau, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Registered Linux User No: 307357

Thanks Kevin,

It may not be as obvious, but the upper rails of the left and right door as
well as the lower rails of the doors were also cut using the same
single-board approach. It's just not as obvious since they're separated by
the two stiles. Also, iirc, there was some length snippage going on there,
so the grain match is not as neat as the drawers. I guess it's a perfect
example of going through a lot of time and effort to do something that only
the builder will know about (like double blind mitred dovetails). But
that's good enough for me ;-D

jc

jc

Where do I stand on this? Dave UK diy 21 November 15th 07 09:04 PM
Stand-off Walter R. Home Repair 7 August 21st 06 11:21 AM
CAR STAND J T Woodworking 1 February 22nd 06 02:05 AM
Stand alone RCD r.p.mcmurphy UK diy 8 November 8th 04 02:32 PM