DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tv stand (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/229423-tv-stand.html)

Joe January 10th 08 09:55 PM

tv stand

1 Attachment(s)
Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Edwin Pawlowski January 11th 08 02:06 AM

tv stand

"Joe" wrote in message
. net...
Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Not only looks good, but looks very functional.

jloomis January 11th 08 02:48 AM

tv stand

nice work and notice the grain pattern running through.
love it.
can you make me one?
jloomis
. net...

Joe January 11th 08 01:45 PM

tv stand

"jloomis" wrote in message
nice work and notice the grain pattern running through.
love it.
can you make me one?
jloomis
"Joe" wrote in message
. net...
Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Thank you.

And yes, I can make you one. Toughest thing about the first is coming up
with plans, proportions, etc....

jc

Kevin Miller[_2_] January 12th 08 06:51 PM

tv stand

Joe wrote:

Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Very nice. I like the single board approach to the drawers...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller, Juneau, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

Joe January 12th 08 07:08 PM

tv stand

"Kevin Miller" wrote in message
Joe wrote:

Recently completed stand to hold a flat panel tv. drawers sized to hold
cd's.

jc

Very nice. I like the single board approach to the drawers...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller, Juneau, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Registered Linux User No: 307357

Thanks Kevin,

It may not be as obvious, but the upper rails of the left and right door as
well as the lower rails of the doors were also cut using the same
single-board approach. It's just not as obvious since they're separated by
the two stiles. Also, iirc, there was some length snippage going on there,
so the grain match is not as neat as the drawers. I guess it's a perfect
example of going through a lot of time and effort to do something that only
the builder will know about (like double blind mitred dovetails). But
that's good enough for me ;-D

jc

jc