Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default lathe tool rack (0/1)

A few folks have asked for pictures..

This was one of those "temporary" things that I was going to "do right" if it
worked..
Been over a year and haven't seen the need to do it right.. lol

Stuff on the back rack is seldom used stuff, like the beading tools, and "guest"
tools..
The ones used daily are on the front, top, sides, etc.. a real mess, but it
works..
I didn't notice the mirror when I took these... sort of a wrap around shot..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing