Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default "Butt Gauge" - 1 attachment

One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

Attached Thumbnails
"Butt Gauge" - 1 attachment-fatass-jpeg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

That was certainly not what I needed to see this morning...

--
©Russ

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by
fearing to attempt."
Remove the nines from my email to reply -
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

That was certainly not what I needed to see this morning...
Russ

Sip coffee... spit... wha? Ditto Russ.

Welcome to USEnet. Please adjust your reality.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

OH that is just not right lol.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message
One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

Two axe handles? G

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lord I apologize for that and be with all the starving pygmie's in New
Guennea.

(at least it wasn't tubgirl)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Who engineered that folding chair did a mighty fine job.......
jloomis
"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message
One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

Lord I apologize for that and be with all the starving pygmie's in New
Guennea.

(at least it wasn't tubgirl)

Tubgirl?

I'm sure I'm going to regret asking that.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote in
:

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

Lord I apologize for that and be with all the starving pygmie's in New
Guennea.

(at least it wasn't tubgirl)

Tubgirl?

I'm sure I'm going to regret asking that.

You *could* do a google search. Please, PLEASE don't do it!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message
One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

That is precisely why any chair I ever build will be overdesigned by orders
of magnitude. People just automatically trust chairs, even where there's no
good reason why they should.

- Owen -

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Boy oh boy...
and I thought *I* had a fat a$$!

Sure made me feel better about myself LOL

Kate

"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message
One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Kate" wrote in news:4o6Qi.2261$A9.146
@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

Boy oh boy...
and I thought *I* had a fat a$$!

Sure made me feel better about myself LOL

The picture came from the BBC website in an article about European obesity.
I found it and originally sent it to my younger sister as motivation (she's
not that bad either).

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
One was definitly needed several pounds ago.

I REALLY feel sorry for the chair.

Wayne
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lordy mercy - I think I know that person.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
Mark & Juanita wrote in
:

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

Lord I apologize for that and be with all the starving pygmie's in New
Guennea.

(at least it wasn't tubgirl)

Tubgirl?

I'm sure I'm going to regret asking that.

You *could* do a google search. Please, PLEASE don't do it!

If you want to know what tubgirl is without actually being subjected to
the visual - check out this wiki entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_site

--
©Russ

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by
fearing to attempt."
Remove the nines from my email to reply -
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Russ wrote:

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:
Mark & Juanita wrote in
:

Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

Lord I apologize for that and be with all the starving pygmie's in New
Guennea.

(at least it wasn't tubgirl)
Tubgirl?

I'm sure I'm going to regret asking that.

You *could* do a google search. Please, PLEASE don't do it!

If you want to know what tubgirl is without actually being subjected to
the visual - check out this wiki entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_site

Thanks. That was sufficiently descriptive that I understand Smaug's
injunction regarding searching for it.