Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Had No Idea Where I Was Going - And Went Anyway

Ever started a project with no real idea of where you were going?

And once you got going, you kept changing your mind?

Well in "flat work" that could be a disaster - and could cost a
chunk of change. BUT - with turning . . .

Multi-Axis Turning certainly is interesting - if you can stay
focused.

charlie b

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Indecision2.jpg (54.3 KB, 35 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

charlieb wrote:

Ever started a project with no real idea of where you were going?

Somewhere, sometime, someone will want a cast iron crankshaft, and
when they are looking for a pattern maker, we will know where to send
them
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"charlieb" wrote in message
Ever started a project with no real idea of where you were going?

Multi-Axis Turning certainly is interesting - if you can stay
focused.

Got one that fits the 283 Chevy?????

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:35:29 -0700, charlieb
wrote:

Ever started a project with no real idea of where you were going?

And once you got going, you kept changing your mind?

Well in "flat work" that could be a disaster - and could cost a
chunk of change. BUT - with turning . . .

Multi-Axis Turning certainly is interesting - if you can stay
focused.

charlie b

Sort of a Herman Munster newel post look.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

Any idea on what is this? nautilus Woodworking 9 April 6th 07 04:15 AM
Brilliant Idea or Dumb Idea charlie b Woodturning 10 September 24th 06 03:18 PM
Please help me with my idea. robocarp Home Repair 9 March 16th 06 04:24 AM
Win-win idea Alwen Home Repair 2 December 7th 05 07:15 PM
New idea or old? Bob Ivey Woodturning 5 May 31st 05 08:50 PM