DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Had No Idea Where I Was Going - And Went Anyway (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/215853-had-no-idea-where-i-going-went-anyway.html)

charlieb September 27th 07 08:35 PM

Had No Idea Where I Was Going - And Went Anyway

1 Attachment(s)
Ever started a project with no real idea of where you were going?

And once you got going, you kept changing your mind?

Well in "flat work" that could be a disaster - and could cost a
chunk of change. BUT - with turning . . .

Multi-Axis Turning certainly is interesting - if you can stay
focused.

charlie b

alexy September 27th 07 10:34 PM

charlieb wrote:

Ever started a project with no real idea of where you were going?

Somewhere, sometime, someone will want a cast iron crankshaft, and
when they are looking for a pattern maker, we will know where to send
them

Edwin Pawlowski September 28th 07 12:39 AM

"charlieb" wrote in message
Ever started a project with no real idea of where you were going?

Multi-Axis Turning certainly is interesting - if you can stay
focused.

Got one that fits the 283 Chevy?????

Kate September 28th 07 10:57 PM

Had No Idea Where I Was Going - And Went Anyway

That's pretty cool Charlie!
Makes me think of a crankshaft.

Kate

Tim Douglass September 29th 07 07:51 PM

Had No Idea Where I Was Going - And Went Anyway

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:35:29 -0700, charlieb
wrote:

Ever started a project with no real idea of where you were going?

And once you got going, you kept changing your mind?

Well in "flat work" that could be a disaster - and could cost a
chunk of change. BUT - with turning . . .

Multi-Axis Turning certainly is interesting - if you can stay
focused.

charlie b

Sort of a Herman Munster newel post look.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com