Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Bubinga End Table

Attached are a couple pics of an end table I recently completed for my son
and his wife that I had promised them last Christmas. Some of the bubinga
was left over from my dining room table posted a couple years ago. The
top/apron unit floats float relative to the legs, which are laminated with
about 16 or 17 layers. This is the thickest lamination I have done and
took considerable pressure to hold to the form. The apron is angled in to
match the angle of the leg. The finish is poly gel. The hard part was
shipping it to Atlanta since it weighs 50 lbs! At least the legs
disassemble for shipping.

Bob

--
Remove + from address to reply

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1523s.JPG
Views:	159
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	948  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1538s.JPG
Views:	69
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	949

Finishing Bubinga Jim Woodworking 5 August 21st 06 03:33 PM
G1023SLW 10" Left Tilt Cabinet Table Saw w/Router table Fingersintact Woodworking 2 February 22nd 06 02:15 PM
Finishing highly figured bubinga? Toller Woodworking 7 September 30th 05 04:07 AM
Kwazinga, (sic) son of Bubinga [email protected] Woodworking 8 May 10th 05 04:01 AM
Bench Dog 40-031 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table/Table Saw Extension furr2ball Woodworking 1 October 1st 04 04:41 PM