Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Robert Haar Robert Haar is offline

Default Bubinga End Table

On 5/27/07 2:49 PM, "Bob" wrote:

Attached are a couple pics of an end table I recently completed for my son
and his wife that I had promised them last Christmas. Some of the bubinga
was left over from my dining room table posted a couple years ago. The
top/apron unit floats float relative to the legs, which are laminated with
about 16 or 17 layers. This is the thickest lamination I have done and
took considerable pressure to hold to the form. The apron is angled in to
match the angle of the leg. The finish is poly gel.

It is a really beautiful piece! Congratulations on a job well done.

Is the top made from three pieces edge glued? I think I can see two seams
but the grain match is very well done.

And I love the graceful curve of the legs.