Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (0/1)

here are a couple of the first decent signs I made on my new cnc
router. you can see some vids of it in action here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z_D2WWKdHY Rebecca's sign

vacuum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CicjCtVc9M

cutting silly things on my table
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoO7gnms-D4