Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Steve knight Steve knight is offline

Default a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (0/1)

Sorry to hear that. I've been planning to buy a plane from you. What do
you recommend for someone who hasn't used a plane before and uses mostly
plywood etc.?

it's been getting slower for years. but I did not really have any time
for another job. I should be doing tours and shows and teaching. but
I never had the time or the money.

This usually means someone close to you died. Sorry for your loss.

my grandma was 95 and she got to stay at home with everyone. she had a
pretty good life.