Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Rick M Rick M is offline

Default a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (0/1)

"Steve knight" wrote

here are a couple of the first decent signs I made on my new cnc
router. you can see some vids of it in action here.

Hey Steve,

Nice ShopBot! I like your signage. I see you opted for a real spindle ... is
that the Colombo 3HP? It's a good thing when you can hear the servos over
the spindle (can't do that with the Porter Cable Router as a spindle).

Now you can custom engrave planes for people ... and perhaps even inlay.

Regards,

Rick