Gerald Ross

Default Source of 2" sanding rolls

Anyone know a source of 2" AO sanding rolls, 80 grit J
weight? I got my last from Supergrit, but this time tried to
order online and got 100 grit. They are an unfriendly bunch
and I would like another source.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Football is to higher education what
bullfighting is to agriculture.

George

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Anyone know a source of 2" AO sanding rolls, 80 grit J
weight? I got my last from Supergrit, but this time tried to
order online and got 100 grit. They are an unfriendly bunch
and I would like another source.
--

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/

Though the grab-box is the way I'd go.

Derek Andrews

Gerald Ross wrote:
Anyone know a source of 2" AO sanding rolls, 80 grit J weight? I got my
last from Supergrit, but this time tried to order online and got 100
grit. They are an unfriendly bunch and I would like another source.

I don't know what you mean by A0, but is this what you are after:
http://www.islandwoodcraft.ca/cart/i...roducts_id=833

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com
http://chipshop.blogspot.com

Gerald Ross

George wrote:

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Anyone know a source of 2" AO sanding rolls, 80 grit J
weight? I got my last from Supergrit, but this time tried to
order online and got 100 grit. They are an unfriendly bunch
and I would like another source.
--

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/

Though the grab-box is the way I'd go.

Thanks! Just what I was looking for.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Football is to higher education what
bullfighting is to agriculture.

mac davis

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:29:21 -0500, "George" george@least wrote:

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
Anyone know a source of 2" AO sanding rolls, 80 grit J
weight? I got my last from Supergrit, but this time tried to
order online and got 100 grit. They are an unfriendly bunch
and I would like another source.
--

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/

Though the grab-box is the way I'd go.

nice link, George... you just cost me over $100... lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
George

"mac davis" wrote in message

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/

Though the grab-box is the way I'd go.

nice link, George... you just cost me over $100... lol

Nope - you need to use your feminine side. You did not _spend_ a hundred,
you _saved_ thirty, or forty,....

mac davis

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:32:11 -0500, "George" george@least wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/

Though the grab-box is the way I'd go.

nice link, George... you just cost me over $100... lol

Nope - you need to use your feminine side. You did not _spend_ a hundred,
you _saved_ thirty, or forty,....

hmm... I don't think i HAVE a fem side, George..
I did find my inner puppy once, though.. *g*

Sanding questions. sandman Woodworking 8 December 16th 04 03:56 AM
sanding your turnings william kossack Woodturning 7 October 19th 04 02:47 PM
Sanding would have saved a gorgeous piece of oak... Bay Area Dave Woodworking 20 November 19th 03 03:16 PM
How to do drywall taping without sanding? Tom J Home Ownership 1 July 29th 03 03:58 PM
How to do drywall taping without sanding? Eric Ryder Home Ownership 2 July 29th 03 12:30 AM