Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dan Klima

Default Anchorseal Removal

Hello all!

I obtained a couple of nice maple burl pieces a while back that were
"dunked" in Anchorseal. Its really thick all over. There are pieces that I
would like to keep the natural edge on, but I'm not sure how best to remove
the Anchorseal from that part of the burl without damaging it. Are there
any solvents that could be used or am I destined to trying to pick it out
with dental tools?

Any help is appreciated.

Dan Klima