Ralph J. Ramirez

You should be able to power wash that stuff off if you have, or have access
to, a high pressure washer. Where I buy my burl caps that is what they use
to blast everything off the burl, bark, dirt, rocks, etc, leaving a nice
clean burl without damaging the natural edges.........Ralph
"Dan Klima" wrote in message
Hello all!

I obtained a couple of nice maple burl pieces a while back that were
"dunked" in Anchorseal. Its really thick all over. There are pieces that

would like to keep the natural edge on, but I'm not sure how best to

remove
the Anchorseal from that part of the burl without damaging it. Are there
any solvents that could be used or am I destined to trying to pick it out
with dental tools?

Any help is appreciated.

Dan Klima