Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob

Default Woodworkingshow admission cost.

What if you only want to attend the show one day, does one have to still
spend 10 bucks? I can't see spending 10 dollars for one day. What can you
possibly see in 3 days that you can't see in one day?
The venders/exhibitors should be the only ones that should pay. Why should
us woodworkers pay - to spend our own money? We seem to be paying for
their advertising/space, not them. To begin with, the vendors already have
there advertising costs already built into the cost of their product before
they ever get to the show/s.
My 2 cents worth.