Ecnerwal

Well, I spent a few hours at the Big-E (Eastern States Exposition,
Springfield, MA) woodworking show today. This is one of the woodworks
marketplace for-profit woodworking shows. I expected it to be worse than
the non-profit club show put on by the NWA in Saratoga Springs, NY.

My expectations were met, and then some.

I spent 8 bucks to get in (having remembered my $2 off coupon), found no
deals worth mentioning (didn't buy anything), and was ready to go in
less than 2-1/2 hours. I doubt I'll ever darken their doors again. The
NWA show is vastly better.