Jon Endres, PE

"Ecnerwal" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jon Endres, PE" t
wrote:

How does that (the NWA show, which I've gone to) compare to the rather
obviously for-profit travelling shows, such as the one coming up at the
Big E (which I've never cared to spend the hour and a bit each way
driving to enough to go check out)?

Wish I knew. This will be my first time going to the Big E show. I'll
report on it once I have returned. I wouldn't go except that I have at
least one other person who wants to go, so it won't be a total wazte of day.

Interesting to note that Ernie Conover specifically mentions two shows on
his website as being worth the price of admission - the NWA show in
Saratoga, and the Long Island Woodworkers show. He does not comment on any
of the big traveling shows.

Jon E