Bernie Bober

Default Dust collector

My question is what would be the best dust collector for my little 10X16
shop.

George

http://www.woodworkingshop.com/

Search J708630 for the JET 2-stage collector. Mount the can on wheels.

"Bernie Bober" wrote in message
My question is what would be the best dust collector for my little

10X16
shop.

Chuck

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:37:42 -0600, "Bernie Bober"
wrote:

My question is what would be the best dust collector for my little 10X16
shop.

How about a nice ceramic dog? (heheh..)

--
Chuck *#:^)