Steven Raphael

Default My web site

I finally have my turning site up so far it is all pics of wood turnings
that I have done with brief descriptions of what you are looking at.

http://www.geocities.com/steven_raph...turnings1.html

FriscoSoxFan

I've been lurking here for a couple of week, sorry to go off-topic on my
first post, but I had the same problem with Geocities you are having.

Geocities is blocked because of the volume to your site. I'm not endorsing,
or advertising, but if you want to get off geocities and get a real host for
cheap, here's some info for you:

Go to godaddy.com:
https://registrar.godaddy.com/defaul...lt%5Fdom ains
Buy a .info domain name for $1.95 for 1 year.
Go to SapphireSoft: http://www.sapphiresoft.co.uk/hosting_compare.php
Buy 1 year of web hostong for $12, no setup fees.

$14 for one year, your domain name. Not bad. Even includes 50 email accounts
and web mail.

"Steven Raphael" wrote in message
I finally have my turning site up so far it is all pics of wood turnings
that I have done with brief descriptions of what you are looking at.

http://www.geocities.com/steven_raph...turnings1.html

MMillerATS

You can also go to )Catch.com, you can put your site there for free, there is
no blocking and you have lots of room to expand. The only thing you can't do
there is put any code, like a shopping cart on their server. I would be glad to
help if you need any.