FriscoSoxFan

Forgot one thing, this is _very_ DIY. You should ver fairly tech savvy or
willing to learn to go that route.

"FriscoSoxFan" wrote in message
. com...
I've been lurking here for a couple of week, sorry to go off-topic on my
first post, but I had the same problem with Geocities you are having.

Geocities is blocked because of the volume to your site. I'm not

endorsing,
or advertising, but if you want to get off geocities and get a real host

for
cheap, here's some info for you:

Go to godaddy.com:

https://registrar.godaddy.com/defaul...lt%5Fdom ains
Buy a .info domain name for $1.95 for 1 year.
Go to SapphireSoft: http://www.sapphiresoft.co.uk/hosting_compare.php
Buy 1 year of web hostong for $12, no setup fees.

$14 for one year, your domain name. Not bad. Even includes 50 email

accounts
and web mail.

"Steven Raphael" wrote in message
I finally have my turning site up so far it is all pics of wood turnings
that I have done with brief descriptions of what you are looking at.

http://www.geocities.com/steven_raph...turnings1.html