Tony

Default looking for site on routing for beginers

I have just started using a router and find I am rather good at it but I
would like to find a web site to teach me a little more of what each bit
does and some patterns for frame work here is what I am trying to make
cabinet doors I would like to make a nice framed doors then insert a piece
of oak plywood into it then stencil a design and finish it all in a clear
finish for I am building this for my camp. Also a site on cabinet doors
would be helpful

Edwin Pawlowski

"Tony" wrote in message
I have just started using a router and find I am rather good at it but I
would like to find a web site to teach me a little more of what each bit
does and some patterns for frame work here is what I am trying to make
cabinet doors I would like to make a nice framed doors then insert a piece
of oak plywood into it then stencil a design and finish it all in a clear
finish for I am building this for my camp. Also a site on cabinet doors
would be helpful

Be sure not to miss www.patwarner.com If nothing else, it will make you
drool over what can be done with a router and give you the incentive to
learn more.
Ed