Hoyt Weathers

Default Anything happen to/with the Woodhaven site?

I pulled up Woodhaven's site. It has changed tremendously. It does not work at all
for me. None of the clickable items bring up anything except the same page. Am I the
only one who is having trouble with Woodhaven's site?

Lou Newell

Works for me Netscape 7.0

Hoyt Weathers wrote:
I pulled up Woodhaven's site. It has changed tremendously. It does not work at all
for me. None of the clickable items bring up anything except the same page. Am I the
only one who is having trouble with Woodhaven's site?

Hoyt Weathers

The Griffin wrote:

I got the same thing when I visited. You have to allow cookies for this site
for the kinks to work,

"Hoyt Weathers" wrote in message
I pulled up Woodhaven's site. It has changed tremendously. It does not

work at all
for me. None of the clickable items bring up anything except the same

page. Am I the
only one who is having trouble with Woodhaven's site?

I had and have cookies allowed. I was running Netscape 4.79 , but I switched to 7.0,
as someone suggested, and everything is working just fine now. Woodhaven came in just
fine.

Hoyt W.

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:38:19 -0500, Hoyt Weathers
wrote:

The Griffin wrote:

I got the same thing when I visited. You have to allow cookies for this site
for the kinks to work,

"Hoyt Weathers" wrote in message
I pulled up Woodhaven's site. It has changed tremendously. It does not

work at all
for me. None of the clickable items bring up anything except the same

page. Am I the
only one who is having trouble with Woodhaven's site?

I had and have cookies allowed. I was running Netscape 4.79 , but I switched to 7.0,
as someone suggested, and everything is working just fine now. Woodhaven came in just
fine.

Hoyt W.

NS4.x was a great browser, but it just didn't handle java well. after
that netscape got too commercial and top heavy. now AoHell owns it. as
far as I'm concerned, it's dead. Mozilla, on the other hand.... that's
the good stuff.
www.mozilla.org

Leon

wrote in message
NS4.x was a great browser, but it just didn't handle java well. after
that netscape got too commercial and top heavy. now AoHell owns it. as
far as I'm concerned, it's dead. Mozilla, on the other hand.... that's
the good stuff.
www.mozilla.org

I had heard the Mozilla brought more to your computer than you want,

Spybot found this after installing Mozilla for a look

Company: Avenue A, Inc.

Product: Cookie

Threat: Tracking cookie or cookie of tracking site

Description

They say they no longer do tracking.

Company: DoubleClick

Product: Cookie

Threat: Tracking cookie or cookie of tracking site

Company URL:

http://www.doubleclick.com/

Company privacy URL:

http://www.doubleclick.com/us/corpor...asp_object_1=&

Description

Use information about your web surfing. that could include any information,
like accounts and passwords.

Privacy Statement

No personal information is used by DoubleClick to deliver Internet ads.

DoubleClick does not use your name, address, email address, or phone number
to deliver Internet ads. DoubleClick does use information about your browser
and web surfing to determine which ads to show your browser.

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 15:15:41 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
NS4.x was a great browser, but it just didn't handle java well. after
that netscape got too commercial and top heavy. now AoHell owns it. as
far as I'm concerned, it's dead. Mozilla, on the other hand.... that's
the good stuff.
www.mozilla.org

I had heard the Mozilla brought more to your computer than you want,

Spybot found this after installing Mozilla for a look

I've never had spybot or adaware alert on mozilla.

[...]

avenue A and doubleclick are online spam factories. they aren't
associated with mozilla and believe me, they (and the hordes like
them) will stuff their crap down any browser they can reverse
engineer.

don't blame mozilla for that. what you can do is configure it to not
accept those cookies (with plenty of options) and better yet, you can
block images from their servers.