Errol Caldwell

Default Woodturning magazine

Anyone know how to contact these folks? I subscribed several months ago and
still no issues have been sent to me. Is this normal?

Dave Peebles

Hello Errol,

Here is a link to their web site. There is an e-mail contact there. I
believe that the e-mail is for Mark Baker, the editor.

http://www.thegmcgroup.com/pubsweb/wt/index.html

Best,
Dave

David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio
Revolutions Woodturning
www.bowlturner.com

"Errol Caldwell" wrote in message
Anyone know how to contact these folks? I subscribed several months ago

and
still no issues have been sent to me. Is this normal?

Errol Caldwell

I don't see my post in the group so I'm sending again. Any input
appreciated.