DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woodturning magazine (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/34606-woodturning-magazine.html)

Errol Caldwell November 16th 03 04:44 AM

Woodturning magazine

Anyone know how to contact these folks? I subscribed several months ago and
still no issues have been sent to me. Is this normal?

Dave Peebles November 16th 03 05:59 AM

Woodturning magazine

Hello Errol,

Here is a link to their web site. There is an e-mail contact there. I
believe that the e-mail is for Mark Baker, the editor.

http://www.thegmcgroup.com/pubsweb/wt/index.html

Best,
Dave

David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio
Revolutions Woodturning
www.bowlturner.com

Errol Caldwell November 23rd 03 11:47 PM

Woodturning magazine

I don't see my post in the group so I'm sending again. Any input
appreciated.