Fred Holder

Default AD: Special Selection of More Woodturning on CD

I recently made an offer of a special selection of More Woodturning back issues
on CD in my column in Woodturning magazine. As stated, I offered this Special
Selection of the last six issues of 1998, plus 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 issues
of More Woodturning on a CD in portable document format for $95.00 USD including
shipping. We will accept cash, check or moneyorder, and Visa and MasterCard
charge cards.

I should also add that the 2003 issues of More Woodturning are also now
available on CD at a cost of $25.00 plus $3.00 shipping.

The address to order is:

More Woodturning
PO Box 2168
Snohomish, WA 98291 USA