hotjax

Default Interior special effects : marbling, Trompe l'oeil, etc - RECOMMENDATION

Hello,

I would like to recommend Taryn-Lee (http://www.taryn-lee.com) for any
interior design special effects that you may require.

She can do special effect floor Work, marbling, special painting
effects (Trompe l'oeil), wall finishes, furniture techniques and she
has decorated many businesses and restaurants in England and abroad.

She is currently based in England but has done work for me here in
Devon. (http://www.taryn-lee.com)

I have been very happy with her work and would recommend her to
anyone.

Regards.

Tay

(http://www.taryn-lee.com)
David Hearn

"hotjax" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I would like to recommend Taryn-Lee (http://www.taryn-lee.com) for any
interior design special effects that you may require.

She can do special effect floor Work, marbling, special painting
effects (Trompe l'oeil), wall finishes, furniture techniques and she
has decorated many businesses and restaurants in England and abroad.

She is currently based in England but has done work for me here in
Devon. (http://www.taryn-lee.com)

I have been very happy with her work and would recommend her to
anyone.

Regards.

Tay

(http://www.taryn-lee.com)

Erm, please correct me if I'm wrong - but from what I've read, it reads more
of an advert than a recommendation. The inclusions of 3 copies of the same
URL gives this impression.

The first URL - fine - the person you're recommending's website. The second
one's context would seem to imply this is where you can see what she'd done
for you in Devon (but as its the same URL is makes this sound more like an
advert). And finally, the third one looks like a footer/signature - which
would normally be the poster's website etc - however again, this is the URL
for the person you're recommending.

Personally, this just sounds a like a thinly veiled attempt at a self-posted
advert - PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong - however we've seen cases of this
before with people/companies coming along and posting adverts to this group
veiled as recommendations etc.

One final thing "She is currently based in England by has done work for me
here in Devon"... since when has Devon been outside England?

BigWallop

"David Hearn" wrote in message

"hotjax" wrote in message
[...]

I don't like her work at all. She made a real mess of my bathroom walls. I
asked for a beach scene and ended up with wooded forest of beech trees. In
a bathroom ? I ask ya' :-))

hotjax

"hotjax" wrote in message
[...]

Hey D!

Honestly, this was NOT posted by Taryn-Lee but by myself. Taryn-Lee
lives in Milton-Keynes while I live in Devon (yeah, I got myself in a
twist over the England/Devon thingy).

I'm sorry that the post did appear to be blatant advertising and
self-promotion but I was really impressed with the great job she did
for me and many of my friends so thought I'd try and help raise a few
more possible commissions for her ...

Anyway, thanks for the comments!

Tay
David Hearn

om...

"hotjax" wrote in message
[...]

No problems Just looked a little suspect - but as you've returned and
explained it, it shows that I was wrong. Sorry about that.

David

hotjax

Hello,

I would like to recommend Taryn-Lee (http://www.taryn-lee.com) for any
interior design special effects that you may require.

She can do special effect floor Work, marbling, special painting
effects (Trompe l'oeil), wall finishes, furniture techniques and she
has decorated many businesses and restaurants in England and abroad.

She is currently based in England but has done work for me here in
Devon. (http://www.taryn-lee.com)

I have been very happy with her work and would recommend her to
anyone.

Regards.

Tay

(http://www.taryn-lee.com)

I don't like her work at all. She made a real mess of my bathroom walls. I
asked for a beach scene and ended up with wooded forest of beech trees. In
a bathroom ? I ask ya' :-))

Beach/beech? I know she's blonde but she's not that bad ... :-)

And it's quite incredible that she did your bathroom as she hasn't
done a bathroom in the UK yet .... lol!
BigWallop

"hotjax" wrote in message
[...]

As you know, I was joking :-)) and after having a look at the site at the
stuff she does, it is very impressive. Maybe one day I'll ask her to come
up to Edinburgh and put a beach scene in our bathroom.

Yes, very impressive indeed.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com