Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul Rasmussen

Default Followup On Problems with Oneway 2436

Just wanted to say that folks at Oneway were terrific in resolving problems
with the 'drive' for my lathe. Kevin talked us through to diagnostics but
we were unable resolve the problem. We removed the drive and sent it back
to Oneway, problem was identified there and it was repaired under warranty.
Was without the lathe for a few weeks which forced me to use my mini. That
was good because I needed to do some small things which I would have put off
for a while longer. As usual the support from the folks at Oneway was
super.