Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Zebrawood jar

On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry

Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I like the bottom picture the best. Lighthouse and Indian pots...

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

On 9/14/2010 3:18 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:
On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry

Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:18:19 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry

Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

Are you on Facebook Kevin?
I try to post mine to ABPW and facebook..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

mac davis wrote:
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:18:19 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry

Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

Are you on Facebook Kevin?
I try to post mine to ABPW and facebook..

I am on Facebook, but choke the security settings way back. Maybe I
should create a more public album. I'll give it some thought...

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:30:06 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

mac davis wrote:
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:18:19 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry
Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

Are you on Facebook Kevin?
I try to post mine to ABPW and facebook..

I am on Facebook, but choke the security settings way back. Maybe I
should create a more public album. I'll give it some thought...

I have my privacy pretty tight, except for photo albums.. Since they're mainly
there to promote 2 of my jobs I make them viewable to "everyone"..
It's handy to put them on facebook and them put the link here and in ABPW..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

mac davis wrote:

I have my privacy pretty tight, except for photo albums.. Since they're mainly
there to promote 2 of my jobs I make them viewable to "everyone"..
It's handy to put them on facebook and them put the link here and in ABPW..

Yeah. But one still needs a facebook account to view them, right?

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
In a recent poll, seven out of ten hard drives preferred Linux.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:23:32 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

mac davis wrote:

I have my privacy pretty tight, except for photo albums.. Since they're mainly
there to promote 2 of my jobs I make them viewable to "everyone"..
It's handy to put them on facebook and them put the link here and in ABPW..

Yeah. But one still needs a facebook account to view them, right?

Nope.. if you look at the bottom of the page on a facebook album, there's a URL
to paste into an email or post.. I use them for my karaoke email list and
"non-facebook" folks see them every month..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

mac davis wrote:

I have my privacy pretty tight, except for photo albums.. Since they're mainly
there to promote 2 of my jobs I make them viewable to "everyone"..
It's handy to put them on facebook and them put the link here and in ABPW..

Yeah. But one still needs a facebook account to view them, right?

Nope.. if you look at the bottom of the page on a facebook album, there's a URL
to paste into an email or post.. I use them for my karaoke email list and
"non-facebook" folks see them every month..

Ah - have to give that a try. Thanks...

Zebrawood jar Kevin Woodturning 1 September 20th 10 07:28 PM
Zebrawood jar, try two Kevin Miller[_2_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 6 September 20th 10 05:06 PM
Zebrawood jar Kevin Miller[_2_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 6 September 15th 10 05:19 PM
What I learned about Zebrawood this week Vince Heuring Woodworking 5 August 30th 07 07:03 PM
zebrawood guitar cabinet Knotbob Woodworking 4 October 8th 06 11:15 PM