DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Zebrawood jar (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/310018-re-zebrawood-jar.html)

Kevin Miller[_2_] September 14th 10 09:18 PM

Zebrawood jar

On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry

Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska

Martin H. Eastburn September 15th 10 02:44 AM

Zebrawood jar

I like the bottom picture the best. Lighthouse and Indian pots...

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

mac davis[_5_] September 15th 10 07:00 AM

Zebrawood jar

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:18:19 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry

Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

Are you on Facebook Kevin?
I try to post mine to ABPW and facebook..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Kevin Miller[_2_] September 20th 10 07:30 PM

Zebrawood jar

mac davis wrote:
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:18:19 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry

Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

Are you on Facebook Kevin?
I try to post mine to ABPW and facebook..

I am on Facebook, but choke the security settings way back. Maybe I
should create a more public album. I'll give it some thought...

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

mac davis[_5_] September 21st 10 07:08 AM

Zebrawood jar

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:30:06 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

mac davis wrote:
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:18:19 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry
Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.

Are you on Facebook Kevin?
I try to post mine to ABPW and facebook..

I am on Facebook, but choke the security settings way back. Maybe I
should create a more public album. I'll give it some thought...

I have my privacy pretty tight, except for photo albums.. Since they're mainly
there to promote 2 of my jobs I make them viewable to "everyone"..
It's handy to put them on facebook and them put the link here and in ABPW..

Kevin Miller[_2_] September 21st 10 06:23 PM

Zebrawood jar

mac davis wrote:

I have my privacy pretty tight, except for photo albums.. Since they're mainly
there to promote 2 of my jobs I make them viewable to "everyone"..
It's handy to put them on facebook and them put the link here and in ABPW..

Yeah. But one still needs a facebook account to view them, right?

mac davis[_5_] September 22nd 10 07:12 AM

Zebrawood jar

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:23:32 -0800, Kevin Miller wrote:

mac davis wrote:

I have my privacy pretty tight, except for photo albums.. Since they're mainly
there to promote 2 of my jobs I make them viewable to "everyone"..
It's handy to put them on facebook and them put the link here and in ABPW..

Yeah. But one still needs a facebook account to view them, right?

Nope.. if you look at the bottom of the page on a facebook album, there's a URL
to paste into an email or post.. I use them for my karaoke email list and
"non-facebook" folks see them every month..

Kevin Miller[_2_] September 22nd 10 08:27 PM

Zebrawood jar

mac davis wrote:

I have my privacy pretty tight, except for photo albums.. Since they're mainly
there to promote 2 of my jobs I make them viewable to "everyone"..
It's handy to put them on facebook and them put the link here and in ABPW..

Yeah. But one still needs a facebook account to view them, right?

Nope.. if you look at the bottom of the page on a facebook album, there's a URL
to paste into an email or post.. I use them for my karaoke email list and
"non-facebook" folks see them every month..

Ah - have to give that a try. Thanks...