Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Zebrawood jar

I like the bottom picture the best. Lighthouse and Indian pots...

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

On 9/14/2010 3:18 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:
On 09/13/2010 09:43 PM, Jerry - OHIO wrote:
They didn't show up on your post. Just the word 'image' four times.

Jerry

Yeah - I reposted, but who knows when they'll turn up. Takes a while to
propagate. Hopefully the 2nd attempt will be more successful.