Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Zebrawood jar

Hello Kevin,
Are the images on your home page?

On Sep 13, 5:58*pm, Kevin Miller wrote:
For those that still have newsgroup access I just posted a zebrawood jar
I made a couple weeks ago over in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

It's about 6" in diameter, finished with Formby's Tung Oil Finish.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller -http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Kevin wrote:
Hello Kevin,
Are the images on your home page?

No. I really need to update my web site. Haven't touched it in years.
It's a lot of work to keep up; rather spend the time in the shop. But
one of these days I'll get on it...

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska