Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Finials

I wonder if anyone could help me please with finding a site that has a lot
of finials
for box lids that I could see and maybe improvise or copy.
Thanks
Len

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Nov 13, 11:01 am, "Len Case" wrote:
I wonder if anyone could help me please with finding a site that has a lot
of finials
for box lids that I could see and maybe improvise or copy.
Thanks
Len

Hello Len,

Cindy Drozda's web site will have a few finials http://
www.cindydrozda.com/Assets/html/Portal/Gallery.html hopefully that
will make it without being destroyed. The AAW Website Gallery will
have a lot of finials that you can view and copy.

Fred Holder
http://www.morewoodturning.net

And on to finials Kevin Woodturning 7 November 12th 09 06:51 AM
Twisted Finials Bob Crawford Woodturning 6 February 6th 09 05:29 PM
On finials and lids Kevin Woodturning 21 November 25th 06 04:22 PM
Musing about imperfect collars, finials and all that. Arch Woodturning 3 November 20th 06 11:56 AM
Spacing hinges with ball finials foster239 Woodworking 0 August 12th 06 06:59 PM