Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning,alt.woodworking

Default Best Woodworking books & DVDs ?

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
I agree with the Tage Fir 3 book set. No revelations but a whole bunch
of correct info about how "x" is done.

I would add Lonnie Bird's shaper book.

I would add The Complete Book of Power Tools both Stationary and
Portable by RJ De Christoforo.

http://tinyurl.com/ycwdpsy

--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://www.eternal-september.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:41:07 -0500, Jack Stein wrote:

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
I agree with the Tage Fir 3 book set. No revelations but a whole bunch
of correct info about how "x" is done.

I would add Lonnie Bird's shaper book.

I would add The Complete Book of Power Tools both Stationary and
Portable by RJ De Christoforo.

http://tinyurl.com/ycwdpsy

Since this was posted to a woodturning group, I'd strongly recommend either of
Bill Grumbines DVD's.. I learn something every time I watch one, especially the
Advanced bowl turning one..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning,alt.woodworking

Great DVD: "Mastering Your Bandsaw" by Mark Duginske
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning,alt.woodworking

"informer" wrote in message
Great DVD: "Mastering Your Bandsaw" by Mark Duginske

And the book is also the best available on the bandsaw.

Best Woodworking books & DVDs ? Jack Stein Woodworking 2 October 8th 09 02:15 AM
Any good how to DVDs on woodworking? Fred Woodworking 13 September 17th 05 04:29 AM
Woodworking DVDs J UK diy 14 September 15th 05 06:42 PM
Woodworking Books [email protected] Woodworking 18 January 6th 05 02:30 AM
Woodworking Books news.verizon.net Woodworking 4 August 30th 03 07:23 AM