Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default DEWALT DC550KA Heavy-Duty 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Spiral Saw with 1/8-Inch and 1/4-Inch Collets

Price:$361.28
Image: http://megadealfinder.info/image.php?id=B0002ZU6XO
Best deal: http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B0002ZU6XO

the name says it all. just buy it and dont be cheap. worth what you pay. long lasting
A little big, but a nice addition to my DeWalt tools.
It was a gift for my Sister but from what I hear from her she is very happy with the tool.
A fairly handy tool (probably not supposed to use it with router bits but....). A great deal tho because of the two XRP battery's & charger (well over the price of the combo)Shipped quicky (in stock) & priced same as "refurb" on other sites
great product horable customer service it took over 10 days just for product to sip and over 15 phone calls to amazon!!! this is the 4th item I have bought and absoutly the worst experience yet
Designed for general purpose and drywall cutting, the DeWalt DC550KA Heavy Duty 18-volt Ni-Cad Cordless Spiral Saw comes with 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch collets. This saw features tool-free bit changes for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench, and its 18-volt, 26,000 RPM motor provides plenty of cutting power for industrial-size jobs. Other features include a dust-sealed switch for durability and long switch life and an adjustable guide. Backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty, this saw comes with a 1-hour battery charger, two 18-volt XRP battery packs, one general purpose bit, one drywall cutting bit, 1/4- and 1/8-inch collets, and a heavy-duty kit box.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

DEWALT DW6601 1/8 Inch General Purpose Bit (5 pack):http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000051WQY
DEWALT DW6613 1/4 Inch Carbide Burr Bit:http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000051WR3
DEWALT DW6605 1/8-Inch Drywall Bit (10 pack):http://megadealfinder.info/index.php?id=B000051WR0