Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Looking for Info

I'm looking for insight on the best place and way to sell my Jet Mini.
I've considered eBay but does anyone have any better suggestions?

I have a Jet Mini with stand and custom top. With it a Nova Mini
and Jacobs chuck, pen making tools, burnishers, midi-tools and more.
I'm still making a list of it all.

My husband bought this for me after I had car accident to keep busy
and get back into wood crafting. Unfortunately physical complications
have prevented me from using it more than a few times. It is a year
old but looks brand new. Any suggestions or input is appreciated.

`Casper
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Casper wrote:
I'm looking for insight on the best place and way to sell my Jet Mini.
I've considered eBay but does anyone have any better suggestions?

I have a Jet Mini with stand and custom top. With it a Nova Mini
and Jacobs chuck, pen making tools, burnishers, midi-tools and more.
I'm still making a list of it all.

My husband bought this for me after I had car accident to keep busy
and get back into wood crafting. Unfortunately physical complications
have prevented me from using it more than a few times. It is a year
old but looks brand new. Any suggestions or input is appreciated.

`Casper

"CraigsList" would be another option and it's free:

http://www.craigslist.org/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

What's your location? Check the AAW website for turning clubs near you.
Chances are you can email someone on the club's website who can pass the
info on to its members.

Buddy

"Casper" wrote in message
I'm looking for insight on the best place and way to sell my Jet Mini.
I've considered eBay but does anyone have any better suggestions?

I have a Jet Mini with stand and custom top. With it a Nova Mini
and Jacobs chuck, pen making tools, burnishers, midi-tools and more.
I'm still making a list of it all.

My husband bought this for me after I had car accident to keep busy
and get back into wood crafting. Unfortunately physical complications
have prevented me from using it more than a few times. It is a year
old but looks brand new. Any suggestions or input is appreciated.

`Casper

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Casper

Wood Central, http://www.woodcentral.com/ has a Classified message
board, where you could post your notice too.

Lots of turners and wannabe turners read it.

Christmas should be a good time to move it.....

Old Guy

On Dec 2, 5:29*pm, Casper wrote:
I'm looking for insight on the best place and way to sell my Jet Mini.
I've considered eBay but does anyone have any better suggestions?

I have a Jet Mini with stand and custom top. With it a Nova Mini *
and Jacobs chuck, pen making tools, burnishers, midi-tools and more.
I'm still making a list of it all.

My husband bought this for me after I had car accident to keep busy
and get back into wood crafting. Unfortunately physical complications
have prevented me from using it more than a few times. It is a year
old but looks brand new. Any suggestions or input is appreciated.

`Casper

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I keep forgetting about craiglist.
I sold a riding mower off it.
Thanks for reminding me!

"CraigsList" would be another option and it's free:

http://www.craigslist.org/

Nova

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Good thought. I'll have to look it up. I used to know someone in the
group but they're no longer around. Maybe our local Woodcraft still
has a few members working in it.

I tried contacting the local scrollsaw groups to join but they never
send me any info. Maybe I'll retry them too. I was told a few in their
group do both scroll and lathe work.

Thanks Buddy.

`Casper

What's your location? Check the AAW website for turning clubs near you.
Chances are you can email someone on the club's website who can pass the
info on to its members.

Buddy

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I didn't know about this site, thanks. I'd like to see it go to
someone who can really put it to good use.

I agree on good timing to move it ... hopefully.
This year's economy is starting to scare me.

`Casper

Casper

Wood Central, http://www.woodcentral.com/ has a Classified message
board, where you could post your notice too.

Lots of turners and wannabe turners read it.

Christmas should be a good time to move it.....

Old Guy

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Al Al is offline

Casper:

I might be interested in your pen making stuff, including any kits if you
have them. I suspect most of the pen making stuff, except the lathe, would
be light enough to ship.

How much would you like for only the pen making tools/parts? I'm putting
together a lesson plan for a Boys & Girls Club for this summer.

Thank you,

Al

Need info... [email protected] Home Ownership 0 August 29th 07 07:32 PM
Info please HVAC&R newbie Home Repair 4 January 28th 07 07:39 AM
looking for info (again) barry martin Home Repair 0 November 2nd 04 11:27 PM
WTD Info on Tapmatic 700X and info on Tapmatics Marty Escarcega Metalworking 3 June 8th 04 04:00 AM