Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Buddy Matlosz Buddy Matlosz is offline

Default Looking for Info

What's your location? Check the AAW website for turning clubs near you.
Chances are you can email someone on the club's website who can pass the
info on to its members.

Buddy

"Casper" wrote in message
I'm looking for insight on the best place and way to sell my Jet Mini.
I've considered eBay but does anyone have any better suggestions?

I have a Jet Mini with stand and custom top. With it a Nova Mini
and Jacobs chuck, pen making tools, burnishers, midi-tools and more.
I'm still making a list of it all.

My husband bought this for me after I had car accident to keep busy
and get back into wood crafting. Unfortunately physical complications
have prevented me from using it more than a few times. It is a year
old but looks brand new. Any suggestions or input is appreciated.

`Casper