Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
SAM SAM is offline

Default just turned it on. (no pun intended)

I just got a lathe for Christmas and I have never used one before but
I'm very excited to finally have the opportunity to begin creating all
kinds of cool things with it.

I'd like to know if anyone can suggest a set of tools and accessories
that would be good to start with.

My lathe can handle a 40" blank.

thanks.