Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Bandsaw blandes

Hi all,

I thought I'd mention that Suffolk Machinery is having a 4 for the
price of 3 special on bandsaw blades. I just got some 1/2" three tooth
blades which work well for sawing up logs for turning. They, of course,
have pretty much any size/flavor appropriate to whatever saw you may
have. And they make them, not just sell them so you save over getting
the same blade at a woodworking store.

http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer wanting to pass on a good deal
to others...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:47:41 -0800, Kevin Miller
wrote:

Hi all,

I thought I'd mention that Suffolk Machinery is having a 4 for the
price of 3 special on bandsaw blades. I just got some 1/2" three tooth
blades which work well for sawing up logs for turning. They, of course,
have pretty much any size/flavor appropriate to whatever saw you may
have. And they make them, not just sell them so you save over getting
the same blade at a woodworking store.

http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer wanting to pass on a good deal
to others...

...Kevin

Hi Kevin,
I too have had excellent service from them. Unfortunately the 4 for 3
is only good for new customers and is a one time only deal. I took
advantage of it long ago.

Jimbo
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Jimbo wrote:

Hi Kevin,
I too have had excellent service from them. Unfortunately the 4 for 3
is only good for new customers and is a one time only deal. I took
advantage of it long ago.

I don't know about it being a one time deal - they just said summer
special on the web page, but I'm a returning customer and they gave it
to me. They knew I was a returning customer too, because I had them
look up a previous order to get the right size blade...

....Kevin

HF bandsaw??? Jimmy Woodworking 6 October 2nd 06 06:42 PM
Bandsaw Kevin B Woodworking 1 August 31st 06 11:29 AM
TuffTooth vs Timber Wolf bandsaw bandsaw comparision Paul Currie Woodworking 0 January 30th 06 11:17 PM
my new old bandsaw Billy Woodworking 0 January 2nd 06 10:56 PM
new bandsaw? HELP fsteddie Woodworking 13 November 18th 05 04:48 AM