Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Default Bandsaw blandes

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:47:41 -0800, Kevin Miller
wrote:

Hi all,

I thought I'd mention that Suffolk Machinery is having a 4 for the
price of 3 special on bandsaw blades. I just got some 1/2" three tooth
blades which work well for sawing up logs for turning. They, of course,
have pretty much any size/flavor appropriate to whatever saw you may
have. And they make them, not just sell them so you save over getting
the same blade at a woodworking store.

http://www.suffolkmachinery.com/

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer wanting to pass on a good deal
to others...

...Kevin

Hi Kevin,
I too have had excellent service from them. Unfortunately the 4 for 3
is only good for new customers and is a one time only deal. I took
advantage of it long ago.

Jimbo