Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default More Woodturning now has a Secure Server for purchases

After over ten years of publication, More Woodturning now has a secure
server to purchase subscriptions and CD-ROM's on line. This has been
one of the major complaints about our web site. If you've been holding
off ordering More Woodturning because you had to mail in your
subscription, your excuse has gone by the wayside as of today. Check
it out. Go to http://www.fholder.com/Woodturning/woodturn.htm and
check out our connection to PayPal and a number of credit cards. You
can now safely subscribe on line with our secure server.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hello Fred,

Congratulations on getting your a secure server added to your site for
purchases and subscriptions. :-) I think this will help you and your
subscribers by making it easier for them to buy your products and
subscribe/renew to More Woodturning. The easier the better these days...

BTW, I had to miss Provo and the AAW symposium this year (:-o) because they
were scheduled not long after we returned from our annual two week vacation
in Hawaii. I hope you got some good deals at CS's Super Wednesday, or at the
AAW vendors area. :-) Take care and best wishes to you and yours!

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com

Free Monthly Woodturning Newsletter * Your email is kept confidential
Sign up at: http://www.woodturningvideosplus.com/lathe-talk.html