Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dan Street

Default Cannot find server

Anyone else get this message when clicking on our newsgroup?* I've talked to
Road Runner six times. Their final conclusion: "It must be Outlook
Express... Try Mozilla Firefox."

*At the left-hand side and bottom of Outlook Express it says, "301
message(s), 296 unread, 713 not downloaded."

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily

"Dan Street" wrote in message
Anyone else get this message when clicking on our newsgroup?* I've talked
to Road Runner six times. Their final conclusion: "It must be Outlook
Express... Try Mozilla Firefox."

*At the left-hand side and bottom of Outlook Express it says, "301
message(s), 296 unread, 713 not downloaded."

No, but if you can't connect to the server, how come your OE knows about how
many messages, how come you were able to post this message, and how will you
see replies ... ??

This reply created with OE 6. Try " X News " if you want a good free
alternative newsreader program. Just Google it for download site. Tutorial
sites also available, although it's easy to use anyway.

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Travis Jordan

Dan Street wrote:
Anyone else get this message when clicking on our newsgroup?* I've
talked to Road Runner six times. Their final conclusion: "It must be
Outlook Express... Try Mozilla Firefox."

Typical uninformed, ignorant, and misleading RR response. Were you
talking to the National NoHelp Desk? If so I've found they never know
what is going on with the regional NNTP servers. Or anything whatsoever
about the features of Firefox for that matter.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Witam

Ditto that on "X" News good free newsgroup reader

"Dan Street" wrote in message
Anyone else get this message when clicking on our newsgroup?* I've talked

Road Runner six times. Their final conclusion: "It must be Outlook
Express... Try Mozilla Firefox."

*At the left-hand side and bottom of Outlook Express it says, "301
message(s), 296 unread, 713 not downloaded."

Can't find oil based interior semi-gloss [email protected] Home Repair 12 September 12th 05 04:36 PM
This sudden rush of FAQs raden UK diy 38 September 6th 05 01:45 AM
newsreader Sambo145 Woodworking 44 February 6th 05 08:26 PM
Where can I find info on desk design? Blue Woodworking 8 November 28th 03 04:54 PM
Zienth Vertical Squish (How do I find and test the Capacitor?) Kevin Cornwell Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 03 02:17 PM