Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
cm cm is offline

Default New shop!

After 7 years of my parents parking in the driveway and 21 years of my wife
parking in the driveway all so I could use the garage for a shop. I am
finally getting a shop of my own with no bikes, lawn equipment, etc... and
my wife is getting the garage all to herself and we now have a large shed
for the bikes and lawn equipment. I just hope my wife doesn't start calling
the shop her sewing room---he he he.

The framers finished yesterday and the stucco guys will start on Monday. I
will post pictures later this weekend. I will have almost 300 square feet
with concrete pads in the front and back to spread out if need be.

This all came from our designer that decided the west end of the house
looked too plain from the street. He was going to extend the wrap around
porch to that end of the house when he hit upon the shop idea. I am soooo
excited.

More later,

cm

www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
"CM" wrote:

www.vintagetrailersforsale.com

CM... read the post then looked at the sig-line. Always enjoy seeing one
of the Tin Can Tourists on the road (I lead the effort to create
r.o.rv-travel over 20 years ago)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
cm cm is offline

OK hare is a link to pictures of our remodel project including the shop.
http://www.azcraig.us/New_House_Project.html

Enjoy,

Craig
"CM" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Craig"CM" wrote in message

[...]

www.vintagetrailersforsale.com- Hide quoted text -

Looks real nice..........lottsa room

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
cm cm is offline

Ralph,

The Tin Can Tourists is a great organization! www.tincantourists.com We
grew up camping in Michigan and continue to do so here in Arizona. Hope to
see you on the road some day.

Have fun,

Craig

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
cm cm is offline

Moray,

Thanks for the kind words. I am looking forward to the day I can set up shop
inside.

Craig
"Moray" wrote in message
oups.com...